Welcome to the EASTLANDS.com.my website and/or the EASTLANDS mobile app (the “Site”).
Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd is a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at Unit 726, 7th Floor, Block A, Kelana Centre Point, Jalan SS7/19, 47301 PJ, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. (“EASTLANDS”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
In these Terms, “Company,” “we” or “us” means Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd together with its corporate parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities worldwide. Your contractual party for the purchase and sale of goods via eastlands.com.my is Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd (“EASTLANDS”). Your contractual party for use of the Site is the Site operator is Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd. By placing an order for any product or otherwise accessing or using the Site and clicking to agree to these Terms on the Site, or by otherwise completing the applicable order transaction process on a Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not be able to purchase any products through the Sites and you must not access or use the Sites.
Information About Us
This Site is operated by Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd under the trade label of EASTLANDS and any other affiliated and collaborative labels.
Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd is our international sales facilitation and fulfilment brand and will be the company that you contract with for any purchase of products or services. Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd will take your payment and approved carriers will deliver your orders. For full details of our returns and refunds policy, please go to Returns Policy.
We currently only ship within Malaysia. For shipping to other countries, please email us your enquiry to email@example.com. This list may be updated from time to time.
Our Proprietary Rights
Except for your Submitted Materials (as defined in Section 6 below), we and our licensors own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyright) in and to the Sites, all the content (including, but not limited to, all audio, photographs, images, illustrations, renderings, drawings, Webcasts, RSS feeds, podcasts, other services, graphics, logos, games, widgets, gadgets, applets, other distributable applications, other visuals, video, copy and software), code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organisation of the Sites, and the compilation and organisation of the Site Content, including but not limited to any copyright, author’s rights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site, nor does it grant you any license to use or display the same except as expressly permitted herein.
Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view, use and display the Sites and Site Content on your computer or other devices, provided that you comply fully with these Terms. The Sites and Site Content are for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only.
No part of the Sites or Site Content (or any of our products advertised or sold on the Site) may be copied, reproduced, republished, exploited, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, derived, exploited, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever, without our prior written consent or that of the applicable rights owner, except for limited personal, non-commercial or educational purposes and any other limits as permitted by the applicable law.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the Sites or as part of the Site Content (including, without limitation, EASTLANDS and other future trademarks) are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company and other persons (collectively, the “Trade Marks”), and may not be used unless expressly authorized by the applicable Trade Mark owner.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, expressly, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Sites or as part of the Site Content, without our written permission or that of the applicable third-party rights holder.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details (including any passwords), and you accept all responsibility for any and all information and all activities that occur under your account. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account if we reasonably believe that you have failed to comply with these Terms or to restrict your access to all or part of the Site in accordance to the Rules of Conduct.
By submitting, uploading, posting or sending Submitted Materials to, on or through the Sites, you:
- confirm and are responsible that either
- your Submitted Materials are owned by you and do not belong to another person; or
- that you have the necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use such Submitted Materials and submit them to the Sites for our use, in accordance with these Terms and with any purposes that may be described on the Sites; and
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, you grant to us (and our affiliates) a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and licence, for the maximum duration permitted by applicable laws, to use, copy, reproduce, modify, store, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, exploit, sell, export or incorporate such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) in other works (including, without limitation, the Sites), products or services, in any form, media, or technology now known or services, in any form, media, or technology now know or later developed.
We are not responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide. You confirm that your Submitted Materials comply with these Terms, and you agree to keep all necessary supporting documentation and to make such records available to us upon our request.
Rules of Conduct
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”) shall remain our property or where applicable, our affiliates or third party intellectual property owners. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
While accessing or using the Sites, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Site (such as Forums), you shall not:
- violate any law, rule or regulation;
- violate the security of the Sites, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, Site Content, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Sites or the Site Content. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. In such a case, we will report any such conduct to relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them;
- impersonate any person or entity whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the Sites or the Company, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content (including, without limitation, hyperlinks) into any of the Site Content or services on any Site, or into any of your Submitted Materials that you may submit to any Forum or any other areas of the Sites;
- use, upload, post, publish, transmit, distribute, reproduce, or in any way exploit any part of the Sites or any Site Content for any commercial or promotional purposes (other than as expressly permitted in a signed writing by the provider of such information or other materials), or contact any other user of the Sites for commercial or promotional purposes, or offer to buy or sell any product or service through your activities on the Sites or in a Forum;
- alter, edit, delete, remove, fail to display, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose any of the Site Content, including, without limitation, any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, promotional taglines, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon;
- engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Sites, or obtaining lists of users or other information through the Sites, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Sites;
- use the Site or its features in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or such features, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites, including, without limitation, sending a mass unsolicited message or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, or “flooding” servers with requests;
- circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to do any of the foregoing) with the Sites or its services or any software on the Sites beyond the extent permitted by law;
- frame or otherwise portray any third-party sites or content in any manner that would constitute or could be interpreted as an endorsement or sponsorship by us of any third-party site, content, information or other materials, or in any manner that would violate the terms and conditions of any such third-party sites;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish to, on or through the Sites, any information, content or materials which are false (including statements or materials that constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsements, or statements of fact), fraudulent, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, including without limitation, any material which constitutes, or encourages conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use the Sites or the Site Content to or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, author’s right, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful components, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; or
- use the Sites or its services (or any Site Content), in whole or in part, for any purpose that is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Sites may include certain features allowing users to communicate with each other or the general public (such as messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, ratings and reviews, blogs and other similar forums, areas and services) (collectively, the “Forums”). These Terms apply to your use of the Forums. Given the open nature of the Internet, you should be careful and selective about the information you disclose in the Forums and on the Sites and, in particular, you should not disclose any sensitive, personally identifiable, proprietary or confidential information. The Rules of Conduct set forth are fully applicable to the Forums.
Right to Monitor and Editorial Control
We may edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any content, in whole or in part, which violate these Terms, or applicable law, which in our sole discretion are objectionable. Using the Sites may expose you to content that may be offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you, and we are not liable for such content. We will not be responsible for, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of content posted by you or any other user of the Sites, except where we are at fault.
You may order products from a Site only if you are 18 years old or older. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd (under the trade name EASTLANDS) acknowledging that we have received your order and containing an order reference number and details of the product(s) you have ordered (“Order Confirmation ”). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order and does not mean your order has been accepted by us.
In the event that we reject, or otherwise make a change to your order for a valid reason, we will contact you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Additionally, we may limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, distributors or any other unauthorized party. Your bank or credit card will not be charged if your order is rejected and the amount you are charged will be proportionally reduced if we limit the quantities in your order.
We will only accept your offer when we send you an e-mail confirming that the product has been dispatched (“Shipping Confirmation”). Therefore, the contract between you and Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd (under the trade name EASTLANDS) will only be formed when the Shipping Confirmation is sent to you via email. The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
- Price & Payment
Payment is taken and processed by and through our international sales facilitation and fulfilment partner, Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd. You agree to pay in full the prices for your purchases in accordance with the Payment Information Policy. The types of payment accepted by Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd for orders placed through the Sites, as well as any additional details with respect to certain payment types, are set out in the Sites’ Payment Information Policy.
The price of the Products will be as quoted on the Sites from time to time and include SST, GST or VAT (where applicable) at the rate in the country of delivery on the day on which you place your order on the Site. Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd reserves the right to update such rates regularly at its sole discretion, and you acknowledge that such updates may affect product pricing on the Sites. The price quoted on the Sites for products excludes shipping charges which are quoted separately on the Sites and notified to you before your order is confirmed. However, the final price of the transaction, including all the costs, will be communicated to you in your order summary before placing your order.
If paying in a different currency to your bank account, your bank may charge for currency conversion. Pricing may differ by country. Pricing may differ between websites and stores.
If you place an order on the Site, then you acknowledge and agree that: (i) Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd will charge you through the payment method you have selected for your order and such other amounts that may accrue in connection with the order; (ii) that you will provide valid and current information for (a) yourself and (b) if applicable, another person, but only if you have first obtained their express consent to do so; (iii) that Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd may use tools, software or services of payment processors to process transactions on their behalf; and (iv) if your payment is not received by Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd for any reason from your card issuer, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon request and using the method that Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd reasonably prescribes.
Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd may contract with a local licensed customs broker in your country (where applicable), in which case, by placing an order through the Site, you authorize the applicable customs broker to act as your agent to: (a) conduct transactions with the local customs authority, (b) execute related documents on your behalf in connection with the import of goods in your order, (c) facilitate your payment of applicable taxes; and (d) if applicable, return such products to Company (subject to these Terms) and (if applicable) handle the associated reimbursement claim for taxes paid. You acknowledge that, in the case of a return of products under these Terms, Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd may, if in accordance with these Terms, reimburse and refund you for the cost of the merchandise, but not the import charges, which may or may not be reimbursable by the relevant authority. If Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd is able to obtain on your behalf reimbursement of taxes paid on orders, any such reimbursement will be paid by the applicable tax authority to the customs broker, and then Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd will reimburse such amounts directly to you if and to the extent, and only after, Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd receives such amounts from the customs broker.
You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Product availability
Product availability on the Site is not guaranteed as products may be low in stock or out of stock when you place an order. If a product is not available, we may reject your order. In such a case, we will communicate it to you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Pricing and Other Errors
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and features of our products on the Sites. However, the particular technical specifications, displays and settings of your electronic device could affect the accuracy of the display. From time to time, information on the Site might contain typographical or visual errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing or availability.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change at any time.
Delivery and Acceptance of Products
Delivery of products shall be as described in our Shipping and Delivery Policy. The products will be delivered within 30 days from when we confirm your order. For your convenience, you can track your order at the courier service website with our tracking number that we provided. You can also contact a customer service representative via firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting your Order Confirmation number. The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked via the chosen courier service website under the same order number. For orders with multiple packages, the package shipped first will bear the total shipping charges (if any).
If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, EASTLANDS and Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that EASTLANDS and Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd shall not incur any liability in such circumstances.
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities (where applicable).
RETURNING ORDERS Refer to Return Policy.
Linking to the Sites
Except as set out in Section 7, you may link to the home pages of the Sites provided you do so in a way that is fair and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You agree that:
(a) if you include a link from any other website to the Site, such link shall open in a new browser window and shall link to the homepage of the Site;
(b) you are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Sites, such as using an “in-line” or “deep linking” linking method, including to cause the image to be displayed on another website; and
(c) you may not link from any other website to a Site in any manner such that it or any of its pages is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third-party content, materials or branding.
We may, in our sole discretion, insist that any link to a Site be discontinued, and we may revoke your right to link to the Sites.
You may be able to link (through various methods including hyperlinks, clickable images or words, banners and widgets) from the Sites to third-party websites, applications and services, and third-party websites may link to the Site (“Linked Sites”). To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree that, except where we are at fault, we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof by us.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, except where we are at fault, we disclaim all responsibility for any viruses or malicious code that may appear on any Linked Sites, for the accuracy of any of the information they provide and for any goods or services provided by or purchased from such Linked Sites. If you rely on any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and assume all resulting responsibilities and consequences.
The Site may contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions requiring you to send materials or information to us (and sometimes others). Such sweepstakes, contests or promotions may be governed by a separate set of rules, policies and terms, which will be notified to you before you participate. It is your responsibility to read such rules, policies and terms to determine whether you can participate, register and comply.
Disclaimer of warranties
You are responsible for complying with any safety warnings and precautions that accompany the product. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we are not responsible for (i) your failure to follow safety warnings, precautions or any other instructions provided with the product, (ii) your negligence in use of the product, or (iii) your intentional misuse of the Product.
The express warranties offered with our products are in addition to, and do not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described.
The Sites, and any products purchased through the Sites are made available for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use the Sites or Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose (other than as permitted by law) and we have no liability towards you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Access to the Sites
Access to our Sites is provided on a temporary basis. We may terminate, change, suspend, restrict or discontinue your access to and/or the operation of any aspect of the Sites at any time, for any reasonable reason without notice or liability (including if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of these Terms and unable to cure such breach or if we need to perform maintenance on the Site). You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Sites.
Governing Law and Miscellaneous
These Terms and the relationship between you and us and any order placed by you on the Sites, and any contractual or non-contractual disputes arising from these Terms, any order or otherwise in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
Only you, EASTLANDS and Ease Marketing Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. We may transfer or delegate our rights and obligations under these Terms either in whole or in part to another organisation, without your prior consent and without prior notice to you only if this transfer does not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms.
Our failure to or delay in exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or mean that you no longer have to comply with your obligations under these Terms.
If for any reason any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by any force majeure act or event beyond our reasonable control. You may cancel an order affected by an event outside our reasonable control (including non-delivery) which has continued for more than  days. To cancel please contact us at email@example.com
Please direct questions or comments about the Site, these Terms, or any products you purchased through the Sites to us via the details provided on our Contact Us page or via firstname.lastname@example.org